Why you should use Jolicharts instead of a good old pivot table in Excel to generate your charts? Not clear to you? Here are some key benefits to one of the most frequently asked questions by people not yet familiar with self-service business intelligence tools.
- Collaborative sharing of your dashboards (Google Drive-style approach as opposed to MS Office)
– You can design clean and user-friendly design for your charts and dashboards
– Possibility to cross multiple datasources (for the moment XLS and CSV only, but soon web services and databases)
– You may publish information in one click on the web
– Easy to embed charts and dashboard on external websites
– Capable of handling big amounts of data (up to 1GB for the moment, and a lot more very soon)
Last, we at Jolicharts don’t see Microsoft Excel as a competitor at all. To us, Microsoft Excel is a wonderful platform to build upon, with a huge-issima installed based. We acknowledge a good chunk of our users are very familiar with Excel – some of them are Excel power users, and we’re doing our best everyday to make Excel datasources integrate seamlessly with Jolicharts. In a way, Jolicharts is the online, social extension of your spreadsheets.